shockedmindrobshockedmindrob

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

-=The Truth=- -=The Truth=-

Wow

Dude, if I could i'd give this movie 100000000000000 as a rating. Good job, im very impressed. I hope all americans will realize what they have done, and stop turning a blind eye to the obvious.

Im canadian, can't ya tell?

Britney Exposed Britney Exposed

Uhm..

Okay, that wasn't funny at all.

personel cellphone tower personel cellphone tower

Wtf

Okay man, aside from the fact it was a very original topic to do a movie on you really need to work on your animations. You should animate the mouths properly, when people stop talking, their mouths should stop moving.

When people talk, they don't twitch out and move their body parts in random directions, all your characters seem to do that, do they have tourettes or something?

I found myself getting annoyed at your movie, the animations were ok, but bothered me. If you work on the things ive mentioned, im sure your next movies will be excellent.

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Amazing

That was absolutely amazing. The graphics were unbelieveable and the sound is amazing. The people that do your voices are awesome.

I wanna see more :)

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man...IceWolf does the voices :)

weebl and bob - band weebl and bob - band

Haha

Dude, that was hilarious.. I loved how the banana popped out of no where.

Great work, i'd love to see more in the future :)

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Strange

It reminded me of zelda.. good job :)

Across The Universe Across The Universe

Awesome

Good job man, however I think it'd be better if when the dude broke through the roof that light shined out from it, like a tube.. almost as if he was being abducted.

Great work :)!

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Heh

That was neat, good job on the graphics. It was just a loop, right? On side of that, it was well done and catchy.

Nice work :)!

Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

Dude, that has to be the single most funny cartoon ive ever seen. if you don't make more.. God, I don't even want to think about that.

Seriously make more, you're one funny ass guy!

NGBG: Amrak vs Fanboy p.2 NGBG: Amrak vs Fanboy p.2